Friendlys - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
This company used to be one of my favorite places to eat but today I went to one and my 3 year old daughter was at the front door to go in and an employee came busting through the door and knocked my daughter to concrete and put a dent and an instant bruise on her side of her head and she skinned her ankle as she fell to the ground!!I understand accidents happen and that's fine but this rude lady only said oops sorry and left it at that, no is she okays, no let me get her ice......NOTHING!!!
I put my kids back in my vehicle and left!! I called and spoke to a manager who basically said she was sorry and would tell them to be more careful!!
The pics I have shown are the injuries she got!!Please these people need to learn a lesson!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."