Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania

This company used to be one of my favorite places to eat but today I went to one and my 3 year old daughter was at the front door to go in and an employee came busting through the door and knocked my daughter to concrete and put a dent and an instant bruise on her side of her head and she skinned her ankle as she fell to the ground!!I understand accidents happen and that's fine but this rude lady only said oops sorry and left it at that, no is she okays, no let me get her ice......NOTHING!!!

Related: Friendlys - Long wait time / poor management

I put my kids back in my vehicle and left!! I called and spoke to a manager who basically said she was sorry and would tell them to be more careful!!

The pics I have shown are the injuries she got!!Please these people need to learn a lesson!!

Cleanliness
Allergens Information
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Friendlys Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Friendlys?

Comments

1)What lesson do they need to learn because I'm only qualified to teach ESL to esperanto speakers

2)How do we teach them said lesson

3)While I hope your kid is alright how does the incident describe above a 1 star review on such things as food quality and online ordering

4)How does a company contact you tell you that they've learned their lesson if you post anonymously