Friendlys - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania

This company used to be one of my favorite places to eat but today I went to one and my 3 year old daughter was at the front door to go in and an employee came busting through the door and knocked my daughter to concrete and put a dent and an instant bruise on her side of her head and she skinned her ankle as she fell to the ground!!I understand accidents happen and that's fine but this rude lady only said oops sorry and left it at that, no is she okays, no let me get her ice......NOTHING!!!

I put my kids back in my vehicle and left!! I called and spoke to a manager who basically said she was sorry and would tell them to be more careful!!

The pics I have shown are the injuries she got!!Please these people need to learn a lesson!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poor customer service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #688563

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Friendlys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24, 2015 #1024280

1)What lesson do they need to learn because I'm only qualified to teach ESL to esperanto speakers
2)How do we teach them said lesson
3)While I hope your kid is alright how does the incident describe above a 1 star review on such things as food quality and online ordering
4)How does a company contact you tell you that they've learned their lesson if you post anonymously

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Friendlys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Friendlys.
Filing a new complaint about