Friendlys - Review in Cafes and Restaurants category from Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania
This company used to be one of my favorite places to eat but today I went to one and my 3 year old daughter was at the front door to go in and an employee came busting through the door and knocked my daughter to concrete and put a dent and an instant bruise on her side of her head and she skinned her ankle as she fell to the ground!!I understand accidents happen and that's fine but this rude lady only said oops sorry and left it at that, no is she okays, no let me get her ice......NOTHING!!!
I put my kids back in my vehicle and left!! I called and spoke to a manager who basically said she was sorry and would tell them to be more careful!!
The pics I have shown are the injuries she got!!Please these people need to learn a lesson!!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj. I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal. When my bill arrived I noticed..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."