Friendlys - Review from Lockport, New York
This is the second time I have been to the Friendly's in Reading Pa.1535 Lancaster ave.
Both times I have order the brownie Carmel sundae. And each time the 3 scoops of ice cream was smaller then cotton balls. Also both times they have made it wrong and I had to send it back. Plus the table they sat us at was dirty.
They could have say us somewhere else because there was plenty of open tables.They was trying to keep people all in the same sitting area.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sitting Area Conditions
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj. I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal. When my bill arrived I noticed..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."