Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On Feb. 21 my family, 3 adults and 3 teens went to friendly's #0041 in Lee mass.

There was a couple in front of us who after about 10 minutes told us they had already been waiting approx. 15 minutes. No-one had acknowledges them and no-one acknowledged our party either. There looked to be about 6 to 7 employees working.

There were several dirty tables but they did not seem to be overly busy. Employees walked by both parties and other than saying I need to get by we were not spoken to at all. Several more customers were in line behind us. At this point we had been there for approx.

20 minutes. Several of thebpeople behind us also left. One table got cleaned but the couple in front of us were not offered it. After several more minutes they left, very unhappy.

Within minutes a waitress said I can seat 2 people... We were a party of 6...she said I don't have a clean table for you. She then seated the couple behind us. An off duty waitress sitting at the bar was trying to be helpful by explaining they would clean a table for us shortly.

About 5 minutes later we were offered a table in the back. Once seated we gave orders for the kids and our elderly mother and said we were still looking but to please start theirs now as they were hungry. They did not, all orders were delivered at same time about 20 to 25 minutes later. Our order totalled 91 dollars.

The food was fair at best.... The mac and cheese was dry and very little cheese in it. My son did not eat it. The waffle fries were dried out and hard, it was very apparent that most of the food had been sitting under the heating lights for quite awhile.

Overall customer service and food quality were lacking considerably. I don't normally send in complaints.. We usually just suck it up but we definitely feel as if we wasted our time and money.

We came from plattsburgh ny to visit our elderly mother who is in a nursing home in mass. Thank you for your time

Review about: Friendlys Customer Care.

Comments