I was happy when you had the rest. on watertown ave. waterbury ct. but it got closed down.

I haven't been to any other shop sense then, except for sunday 7/26/15 at 11:45 am. at 11:55

a waitress took my order of shrimp all you can eat.at 12:10 pm, at 12:25 pm a couple came in

they were waited on immediately, got there order before me. so I thought maybe they were

having a hard time keeping up with the orders. now I look in front of me, 3 women are having shrimp, they order another order, and another, and another, then they order a doggy bag, I'm

still waiting for mine. at 12:35 I got up ready to leave, she comes with my order, I tell her I do not want it, to make things worst she ask me if I wanted a doggy bag. I WALKED OUT.

THE PLACE IS IN WATERBURY, CT. ON RIEDVILLE DRIVE, OF OF 84 EAST.

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waitress. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of friendlys shrimp and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Friendlys needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned friendlys shrimp in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Friendlys.

Had an Experience with Friendlys?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1030891

OMG!You had to wit a whole 25 minutes for your dinner?

What is this terrible world coming to?I'm not sure why, but the term "unrealistic fool" comes to mind right now.