We went to a Friendly's Restaurant on Sunday February 28 in North Dartmouth, MA. There were about 3 families ahead of us, ranging from two in the party to 5.

Everyone had to wait about 20 to 25 minutes to be seated. This Friendly's restaurant had two sections. There were about two empty tables and two empty booths in the first section, that I could see. There might have been more around the corner.

When we were seated in the other section, there were at least FIVE empty booths and THREE empty tables! I heard someone murmur that there wasn't enough help but it looked to me like there was plenty of help.

I could understand if the wait was 5 minutes, but 20 minutes?? They were quick enough to get people out of there once they finished eating, and they were quick enough to clean the tables, but they lagged in seating customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Friendlys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Friendlys.

Comments