2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT.What a disappointment!

We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they weren't busy. AFTer waiting so long for our food our food was raw. I am ashamed because this restaurant has been one of my favs for a long time. The manager came over after our complaints and just gave us $5 off $25 which we left on the table.

Very upset ive attached a couple pics of the food.eww

This person wrote the review because of not as described of friendlys honey bbq chicken supermelt sandwich from Friendlys and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Friendlys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Friendlys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Friendlys?

Comments

yeah Manchester is bad my kids got sick from eating there. We no longer go there to eat nor for ice cream. Sorry that happened to you.