Friendlys Honey Bbq Chicken Supermelt Sandwich Review from Manchester, Connecticut
I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT.What a disappointment!
We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they weren't busy. AFTer waiting so long for our food our food was raw. I am ashamed because this restaurant has been one of my favs for a long time. The manager came over after our complaints and just gave us $5 off $25 which we left on the table.
Very upset ive attached a couple pics of the food.eww
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "We purchased a Bassett couch and love seat which looked dirty upon delivery. When a representative came out to clean it, we were informed that it was just the "nature..."
- "WORST experience ever with an online purchase. The sizing of the dress was easily two to three inches bigger than it listed, the dress was not the same as pictured..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."