Friendlys Fried Eggs Review from New Haven, Connecticut

Hello, I'm Rosa Cruz I went with my husband this morning for breakfast in North Haven.I was very disappointed.

we waited half hour for our food, I do not mind waiting, I'm sending the picture of what I got. The weitress didn't come to ask if we were ok or if we need more drinks.

I love going to Friendly's, I'm not sure what happened or if they were short of staff.I didn't call the manager because i didnt want to make a scene thank you Rosa Cruz

My email -

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #933787

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Friendlys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14 #1227049 Sanford, Maine

she might have bought something else and got eggs and tost insted

1 0 Reply

Oct 16 #1227742 Waltham, Massachusetts

Nope she thinks we are all fools but we are not, she put the peppercorn on the eggs and tried to claim they came like that. The least she could have done was remove the peppercorn container before taking the picture so she does not give herself away. She sounds Mexican, probably paid for her food on food stamps.

0 1 Reply

Oct 12 #1225926 Irving, Texas

Right? Looks good to me. Just curious why someone would pay someone else just to make such a simple meal.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.