Friendlys Fried Eggs Review from New Haven, Connecticut
Hello, I'm Rosa Cruz I went with my husband this morning for breakfast in North Haven.I was very disappointed.
we waited half hour for our food, I do not mind waiting, I'm sending the picture of what I got. The weitress didn't come to ask if we were ok or if we need more drinks.
I love going to Friendly's, I'm not sure what happened or if they were short of staff.I didn't call the manager because i didnt want to make a scene thank you Rosa Cruz
My email - email@example.com
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "I have gone back and fourth with the onsite management at The Novella New Haven as well as the management company RMS Companies located in Stamford. Of course, everyone is..."
- "Where do I start? Well for starters… my name is Thai! T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand". But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."