Featured Not resolved
3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Hello, I'm Rosa Cruz I went with my husband this morning for breakfast in North Haven.I was very disappointed.

we waited half hour for our food, I do not mind waiting, I'm sending the picture of what I got. The weitress didn't come to ask if we were ok or if we need more drinks.

I love going to Friendly's, I'm not sure what happened or if they were short of staff.I didn't call the manager because i didnt want to make a scene thank you Rosa Cruz

My email - rcruz1158@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of friendlys fried eggs from Friendlys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Friendlys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Friendlys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Friendlys?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1227049

she might have bought something else and got eggs and tost insted

unfairhiringprastices
to JeepSux Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1227742

Nope she thinks we are all fools but we are not, she put the peppercorn on the eggs and tried to claim they came like that. The least she could have done was remove the peppercorn container before taking the picture so she does not give herself away. She sounds Mexican, probably paid for her food on food stamps.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1225261

Eggs and toast....what is wrong with them?

to LadyScot Irving, Texas, United States #1225926

Right? Looks good to me. Just curious why someone would pay someone else just to make such a simple meal.