Friendlys Fried Eggs Review from New Haven, Connecticut
Hello, I'm Rosa Cruz I went with my husband this morning for breakfast in North Haven.I was very disappointed.
we waited half hour for our food, I do not mind waiting, I'm sending the picture of what I got. The weitress didn't come to ask if we were ok or if we need more drinks.
I love going to Friendly's, I'm not sure what happened or if they were short of staff.I didn't call the manager because i didnt want to make a scene thank you Rosa Cruz
My email - email@example.com
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."