Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Went to Friendly's to meet friends who came from out of town. When I arrived I ordered a soda and as I tried to explain to server to place my order first because I had to go to work, he walked away.

When he returned I asked why he walked away he said he heard me and they were understaffed, and the grill was 6 orders behind. I asked to speak to a manager, When the manager came over he said he would personally make sure my order came out quickly. When my order came out ,eggs had egg shells in them, and pancakes were under cooked. I asked server to have manager come out , and I was told Manager was to busy to speak with me.

I asked for district managers name, and was told they could not give it out. If you decide to eat here do not complain unless you want them to out objects in your food as its being prepared.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Friendlys and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Friendlys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Friendlys to other companies on our site.

Comments