2.0

Went in to Friendly's tonight after taking the kids out to the movies. We had Betty D as our server and she was horrible.

She had someone else order our food, bring our food out, and check on us. When we needed anything and the check, my husband had to get up and find her. She was standing directly across from us giving a lecture to the children at her other table for a good ten minutes.

She was constantly standing over there and didn't have a care about us. We left a lower tip than I usually would (as I am a server myself) and she shook her head at us and got angry.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). bdlewis16 is overall dissatisfied with Friendlys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Friendlys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Friendlys to other companies on our site.

Comments