Friendlys Customer Care Review from Hammonton, New Jersey
Hello,i visited Friendlys store #7500 Vorhees Nj.I ordered one adult entrée and a kids meal and had a coupon for free kids meal.
When my bill arrived I noticed that she charged me for two adult drinks. When I questioned her about it she stated that my daughter was not eligible for a kids drink or an ice cream cone if you're not under 12. She assumed my daughter was older because she is tall for her age.
My daughter was extremely embarrassed and I thought it was very unprofessional.I'm upset and i believe the staff needs sensitivity training.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."