I was at Friendly"s on Monroe Ave.My server was Ann and she had waited on us on that day.
She had waited on my family many times in the past. She is a beautiful woman and a very good server.
Well on this day a man was shouting and screaming at her to get off my clock.I seen this man plently of times and for a small man ,HE CAN YELL VERY LOUD AND VERBRAL ABUSE TO MANY EMPLOYER AT THIS LOCATION.i feels very sorry for my server after that.Whoever that man was he needs to resecpt the server and manager at this location.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was craving a Friendlys bbq supermelt and Went to visit Friendlys in Manchester CT. What a disappointment! We stopped in about 3pm and the service was slow and they..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."
- "we ordered 4 blinds online and were charged $132.00 dollars for them which we promptly paid. Two days later we received a call that due to a computer glitch in..."
- "I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95. Why? They take the money out..."